5.15.2013

Say Cheese!

I am extremely proud to say, that I just handled a two pound block of cheese and didn't eat a 
single.
bite.

Now that's willpower baby. 
{cheese = weakness}

It is now Round 1, Phase 2, Day 10
Weight: 161.4
Total loss: -6.2 lbs

My loss was disappointing this morning. Only .2 pounds. I did try a meat substitute last night for dinner, so perhaps that was the culprit. I also didn't drink as much water as I am known to. But this made me so upset. I was a horror this morning. To work so hard and to have such little success was devastating. It's amazing how much it hurt to only see the scale creep down a measly .2 pounds. Shouldn't I be happy? Shouldn't I have been proud? I was anything but.

But I suppose the only thing to do is keep on truckin. I can't give up now. I've come so far already. I have eleven days left on phase two. Then two days of diet and no drops. Then phase three. 
Just in time for my birthday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment