5.13.2013

Ups and Downs

After losing so much, its a big hit to the ego when you gain. Even if it's only
half a pound.
It still hurts.

Last week I lost a total of 5 pounds. Pretty neat. 

Mother's Day was Sunday. Fams went to MacCool's. I did so good (so I thought). I ordered a beet salad, left the walnuts out, six cups of water, denied candy offered, and sucked down watermelon for dinner.
I guess you can overdo it on something as simple as watermelon.

So today I made certain I was right on target. Salads for lunch and dinner. Fruit "soup" for dessert. 
Add chopped strawberries and pineapples and one packet of stevia to a food processor. Add just enough water to make the fruit move. Blend until desired consistency.
I'm going to freeze it overnight and have it as a sort of sorbet tomorrow night.

I've noticed that I'm not eating as much as I should be. Sometimes I don't even reach the 500 calorie limit. I still feel some hunger pangs at times, but they subside quickly. 

Here's to hoping tomorrow morning is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment