5.18.2013

A New Ten

Day 13
Weight: 159.6

Finally out of the 160s! Been a while since I've seen that number.

Eight days left on P2. I can see the light! I'm not losing as much as I had hoped to. But any loss is progress, and I'm accepting that a little more than I was earlier this week. The second week is notorious for being a slump, I'm hoping things pick back up next week. 

Other than my weight dropping, I'm noticing a few other changes about my body that I'm liking.
my double chin is gone {!}
my belt has gone down one hole, I can even tighten it to the next one smaller
my pants are definitely looser, even out of the dryer
my shirts are hanging slightly looser and flatter
i am gaining my flexibility back 
{that may or may not all be in my head}
my ribs and hip bones are more noticeable 

I still miss food, of course. Nothing will ever replace the glory that is cheese. But I'm learning some new recipes that aren't too bad. Tonight's dinner was tuna "cakes." They fell apart the second I took them out of the tin, but they tasted good nonetheless. I tried some butternut squash soup today for lunch {that I totally love, just not on protocol}. Keeping my fingers crossed that it didn't mess me up too badly.
I'm pondering the idea of doing a second round. After a break of course. It would be nice to get down to my high school size again. I keep pictures around just to remind myself. It serves as motivation.

On another note {I can't believe I'm about to say this} I can't wait to start working out again. It was a nice routine that I got into. I'm not the most active girl, but this sedentary thing isn't going well for me. Its been drilled into me that exercise = weight loss. It'll be nice to work out again and gain some more muscle. It's one thing to be skinny, it's another to be toned.

No comments:

Post a Comment