5.06.2013

Hcg and an Update

Some things have happened since December.

.j lost his job.
.we lived with my parents.
.we both got jobs. 
.we had to put our harley to sleep.
.we moved to layton.

Neat huh?

But I've also started a new life change. I decided to start the Hcg diet. I'm tired of not loving my body. I'm tired of not being comfortable naked. I'm also impatient and don't want to do the safest diet and exercise way. So, I'm helping myself out. Giving myself a jump-start, so to say. I had a few friends do the diet, with great results. If they can, I can too.
It works by limiting calories to 500/day. The Hcg takes the fat deposits in your body and uses those for calories. I loaded for three days - eating more than normal while still taking drops. Today starts the diet.

Day One
Weight: 168.7

I'm hungry. Breakfast I had half a cup of cereal and half a cup of milk. They say feeling hungry will go away the longer I'm on the diet. 
I'm feeling the side effects of hunger, shaky, I'm sure I'll feel headachy. This should subside.
Didn't lose any weight over the weekend. 
Plan on drinking lots of water today.


Hopefully I'll keep this up. And the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment