5.09.2013

Four Days Down

So it's been four days on the Hcg diet. I've lost 1.8 pounds. Not as much as I expected, but it is that time of the month. Loss won't be as high for that week. Hopefully next week will show better results.

Some things I've noticed:
~my "smaller" button on my belt isn't as painful~
~I'm feeling full sooner~
~I'm drinking more water~
Unfortunately I'm also more tired and feel hungry sometimes. I also learned working out is not recommended. I don't want to break my habit I'm trying to create by sleeping in and forgoing exercise, so I'm slowing it down. Only 20 minutes of walking. 
And my cravings for {bad} food are insane.

Tonight's dinner was spectacular. I could have eaten the whole pan.
shrimp. frozen spinach. onion. celery. veggie broth. garlic. old bay.
.yum.

I hope next time there will be a bigger loss to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment