12.15.2012

Day Whatever through 15

Let's play catch-up shall we?
Today's {twelve} days of love will be in list format. 

I love.
buying and giving presents
my knowledge of sewing and my sewing machine
diet coke
that I have a job interview {with DCFS} on Tuesday
homemade bread
Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Ella Fitzgerald's holiday music
making people laugh
counting down the days til I go home
not doing my hair
my dog
my j

It was hard for me to love for a few days. The job search wasn't going well. Money was tighter than tight. {let's be real, it still is} j and I were getting more and more frustrated with each other. Our current jobs are irritating and pointless. Finding love wasn't my top priority. In fact, I sat down to blog one day, and I couldn't think of a single damn thing that I loved. Thats not a good place to be. 

But now off to conquer the world sew. Parents' xmass gift has a week to be completed {yeah right}. Pictures to come when its been gifted 



love.

No comments:

Post a Comment