12.03.2012

day three

Fooooorrrrrrccce!!!!!!!
I totally do not want to write tonight. Like, I'm forcing myself to blog. I'm forcing myself to think of something I love. Why is it so much work tonight?
I had a pretty shitty day.
I'm tired.
I'm sick of being on the computer {say what?}.
I'm a cynical ass.

I was called by a company in Utah that I applied to. They offered me an interview. I told them I live in Texas. They told me the only do face-to-face interviews.
I cried.
They moved on.

Please don't let every phone call go that way...

Remember how on day one I said I loved my job? Big. Fat. Lie. I realized today how shitty it actually is. I realized that I do way more work than I'm paid for. I realized how much more I could be making. I know I should be thankful for having the job, but I've just got to bitch sometimes.

Talked to a friend who is trying to expand her family. Which made me think about all of my friends. All are married. Most are working on children {some their first, some their multiples}. And I'm over here like, I like my dog and wine.

Basically, its really hard to find something that I love today.

I do, however, love having a place to vent. I love that I have people who will {pretend to} listen to me. I love having this blog to write whatever the hell I want. All too often I let my frustrations out on those closest to me, J and the dog. This is something I'm trying to work on {note the vague-ness there}. I love having a constructive place to let out my emotions.

There.



Done.
rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment