12.02.2012

day two

day two
my family

Given, right?
Sundays are my favourite days. I Skype my family every Sunday. I see my padre, mommy loo and Herm every Sunday. I laugh with my parents and brother every Sunday. Moving away has made me realize how much I really do love them. Of course I love my family, I'm supposed to right? They raised me, lived with me, supported me. 
But who else will join me in saying "ermergerd! kerfer werth lerker!" Who else will try to touch their tongue to their chin with me? {which I can do by the way} Once, after dinner was ate and dishes were clean we were all gathered around the counter with a cake box in the center. Herm started a beat on it, I added. Dad started beating in time. Mom looked at all incredulously, then joined in as well. This went on for pretty much a full minute until we all realized how ridiculous we looked. Come on, family drum circle time? It was stupid, funny, crazy, and wonderful.
I can't wait til I get to spend some time with those crazies again. December 23 is only 21 days away. Three weeks!

{maybe I'm the crazy??}

No comments:

Post a Comment