10.12.2012

Fuck It Friday

Ever have those days where you just want to say "fuck it" to everything? Eat granola out of the box, let the dishes sit another day, throw your hair in a bun on the top of your head and wear the same thing you slept it.

me too.

What would make today even better is if I could actually do all those things.

But today is Friday. Gotta get down. Fun fun fun.
{with the dishes}

I've been reading other {read: cooler} blogs than mine a lot lately. These women got their shit together. Like, posting every day, following goals set for themselves, writing things people actually want to read. Some of the blogs I follow {this one in particular} has an awesome scheduled post every Wednesday. I would love to have a set post that allows me to write the same thing every day of the week. 
That would hopefully hold me accountable for posting more often. Kinda like posting pictures everyday, hah!
{on a sad side note, my camera on my phone doesn't work properly}



Suggestions are being taken at this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment