9.30.2012

streak

Ever notice how I get on these blog streaks where I'm really good about blogging every day, catching up on other's blogs, I'll even add a blog or two to my list to read. And then its
gone.

I suppose its because I rarely have anything exciting to say.
My life doesn't seem to be going anywhere at this moment. I'm working a minimum wage job, living in a town I hate, and spending way too much money on things I need (food, gas, laundry). 
I spend too much time on pinterest wishing I could make everything on there. I eat unhealthy food more than I should. I exercise less and less. I complain a lot. Most of the time I just want to sleep.

{but}

I have the cutest dog ever.

{and}
My boyfriend is pretty great.

Speaking of the boyfriend, he's awake =)

No comments:

Post a Comment