4.18.2012

last days and first days

Today is my last day of work. I'm mildly sad. Let's be real though. If they cry, I'll probably cry too.

Today is also my first day of no smoking. I timed it out perfectly (well, I tried to). I always smoked one on my way to work. That was it, not really any other time. Well, I had just enough to last me until my last day of work. Turns out I miscounted. So today I'll just have to see how I do without it. But it never really did anything for me, just ended up being habit by the end.
Now that I don't have work hopefully I won't need smoking.

But all this talking about it is making me want one. Moving on.

This was my workout today. I failed for the last three days. No workouts for me so this one kicked my ass. I'm discovering that even a short break from these will make you regret it. I'm learning from Lisa-Marie to not make any excuses, so I'm not going to even list why I didn't workout. I just didn't.
(is it workout or work out???)
Anywho. I was sweating, like crazy. Good thing it is raining outside for me to cool off.
Oh, and I'm up to seven dollas.

And this will be my breakfast as soon as I'm done writing this. Yumm.

I made delicious cuppycakes for my girls. 3 dozen of them to be exact. Today's workout probably only burned off half of the batter and frosting I ate. eep.

Time for that delicious breakfast =)

No comments:

Post a Comment