4.19.2012

another hole in my life

done with my job
done with smoking
done (more or less) with dcfs

to celebrate all this i got my nose pierced! wahoo! i <3 it.
its super duper cute. i can't wait til its healed and i can change the ring.

worked out this morning. looked online and saw 1000 rep challenge and i said fuck no! so instead i did an older workout. wasn't as hard, but the ab bonus made me sweat. I wanted to do an experiment during my workout today. i listened to a different type of music for today's workout than i normally do. typically i listen to hip hop while i workout. today i switched it up and listened to hard rock music. disturbed, breaking benjamin, those kinds of bands.
conclusion?
hip-hop makes me pay attention to speed, hard rock makes me pay attention to form and strength.

and my brain has shut off due to pain. fingers don't work without a brain....

No comments:

Post a Comment