4.22.2012

dos mas semanas

til i leave for tejas!

better get this cleaning show on the road.

I split yesterday's workout into two days. it was another rep challenge that I thought I'd have time for. Turns out, I didn't have much time at all. I did the first three exercises yesterday with two ab bonuses. I did the remaining four exercises today with the ab bonus twice through. I hope I feel that tomorrow.
I haven't really been feeling the workouts like I expected. I know I'm pushing it while I exercise because I'm sweating and out of breath during and after. But I suppose its not hard enough.

I felt pretty good about what I ingested yesterday (mostly). I had a kindbar for breakfast. It kept me surprisingly full. For lunch mom and I went to the Cheesecake Factory. First of all, its a lot nicer than I thought it would be. I was expecting totally trashy because of their reputation of worst food ever.
I could have ordered this...

But I didn't. I had beet, goat cheese and arugula salad.
Looks much better right? Also, it was tasty.
My downfall yesterday was liquor. Two drinks at luch, three at home.

Today is a bbq at T's house. I'm going to make butterscotch cuppycakes. Butterscotch chips in the chocolate batter, buttershots in the frosting. Yes please. 

Oh yeah, day five without smoking and it rocks. I still get pangs of longing when I see it or smell it, but I haven't given in! (mostly cause they're so expensive....)

B is coming over to craft after shower and cuppycakes. better get a move on!





.
.
.
.
.
my life kinda rocks right now


No comments:

Post a Comment