5.14.2012

wibbly wobbly

so since i didn't get to workout most days on the road i picked up bodyrocking again yesterday. this was my workout today. this one kicked. my. ass. sweat dripping. legs jello-ing. clothes sticking. all that disgustingly great stuff. i don't think i've posted my scores before, so here it goes.

prisoner squat jump and elbow to knee touch: 26, 20, 22
10 mountain climbers, clean/press, squat/press: 3, 3.5, 3.5
squat and front raise: 17, 18, 19
under touch toe and 2 elbow half burpees: 5.5, 5.5, 5

300 rep challenge: total time 20.41
come to think of it, i may have posted my time for the 300 rep challenge earlier. i'll need to see if i improved at all.

since coming here i haven't been very healthy. haven't worked out much, ate lots of shit food, been giving in to my taste buds rather than treating my body well. my energy is definitely gone down because i haven't been treating my body as i should be. all i want to do is lounge and watch my new addiction.
a girls gotta have her vices (its definitely not desperate housewives)


I'm doing better already today though. i'm forcing myself to drink this horrific water. my rule today is that i must finish the 3 litre container before the day is up. perhaps if i force myself to drink it i'll end up liking it?
                                                                                                                   horseshit
also, i ate my usual breakfast of eggs and spinach. maybe i can get back on track.


opened up the doors and let the smell of rain waft in. flash flood watch between now and 1a tomorrow. last night i swear to thor lightning struck in front of the apartment. the flash wasn't white it was purple. the thunder was immediate and was shook the building. i had never been afraid of thunder until that clap last night. even as i type this now i catch glimpses of flashing and can hear the rolling of the thunder. can hear the dripping of the rain on my balcony.

i
love
thunder
storms



edit:
i beat my time by 4 minutes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment