4.26.2012

the countdown begins

workout finished
breakfast ate
stretching in progress
blogging commenced

yesterday was a fuck it day. i didn't workout. I didn't even really move all that much. i was feeling adventurous and travelled out of my routine for dinner and made ravioli. I love ravioli. but last night it made me feel fucking terrible. I didn't dress it up with my usual alfredo sauce, rather i used spinach (gotta eat it every day), olive oil, garlic and basil, and asiago cheese. BLAH!
I also visited P and R. i brought them cuppycakes, an invitation to graduation, and an outfit for baby R. their family is really really fucked up. they have been forbidden to see their grandchild, baby R, by their son-in-law. oh but wait, today they are allowed to see him?

fucked. up.

tuesday was great! temp was in the high 70s, even hitting low 80s. I worked four hours on my garden that i'm not even going to be here for (dumb? yes). got a kick ass sunburn. Its still painful. went to the banquet - ugh. then went to yoga with my momma. my back was killing after four hours of bending and digging, yoga was great for it =)
so about this banquet. it was the senior banquet for the sw program. it was nice, i suppose. at a restaurant i don't love, but you do what you gotta do. the problem with my program is that everyone has their little social circles, and i don't fit into a single one. i can usually hold conversation with everyone in the program, but i'm not typically invited to a table. i don't mind not being part of the circles, but it sure makes it awkward in social gatherings.

i've been working on packing.....
just not very hard


seven more days til boy comes home
nine more days til graduation
ten more days til moving day (shit. shit. shit.)

i think this moving far away thing is making momma sad. she's invited me over for dinner multiple times. had multiple long phone conversations (typically about the same thing as the last one). i'll be sad to leave my family, but i'm so. damn. excited. for this change.
now i'm kinda sad and shit....


anyway, i get to watch baby R today for an hour or so. if its not raining like it says its going to we'll go play in the park. and swing! and i worked out this morning. i need to remember how awesome i feel after i workout and how much better i eat when i start the day out right.

this post is all over the place. whatthehell.
and sorry about all the swearing. whoops..

No comments:

Post a Comment