4.28.2012

Bah! after much frustration and mean comments, the wonderful boy helped me upload this damn picture. apparently in the new interface uploading pictures doesn't always work. So, if you switch, you can probably upload one =)

Anywho, this is what my workout looked like today.
They don't post them on weekends so I went to a previous one. It caught my eye because it discussed emotional eating. But the workout is set up a little differently than the others. it is 24 rounds of 20/10 rather than 12 rounds of 50/10. two sets of the exercise, two sets of skipping rope, two sets of exercise, etc. I LOVED it. it was an awesome workout. I definitely pushed myself today, which I needed after yesterdays food fuck ups.
I am definitely an emotional eater. While working at Uinta I would eat my stress. Especially if it was an eventful (read: horrible) shift. At night I would raid the fridge and eat anything and everything. Morning shifts I would come home and eat even if i wasn't hungry. I'm learning to control that now. It helps that I am no longer working in such a high stress job, but when I get stressed I usually just take a nap.

In awesome news, BodyRock is doing another 30 day challenge starting April 30th! Join me!
www.bodyrock.tv

Whoops, I have ten minutes to shower and get dressed before my brother gets here. He's helping me move heavy shit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment