4.26.2011

To Yearn For....

An article I read told me one way to be more creative is to make lists. I feel like I have lost my creativity. I need to hone it back in. Back in the high school days I was too creative for my own good. Now I'm just the same as everyone else, boring.

want: have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for

a man
a sewing machine
a craft room
a neverending closet
lots of doggies
a baby
coffee every day
friends
a kitchenaide
to decorate cakes
to plan a wedding
to be thin
to love exercising
to throw birthday parties for my baby
to cook healthy meals every night
a big back yard
a garden
to keep my plants a live
to be healthy
to not smoke
to craft every day
to be able to shop at farmer's markets year round
to get fresh fruits, veggies and fishes
to buy a house and call it my own
to travel
a long happy life

No comments:

Post a Comment