4.20.2011

Doctors, Lost Doggies, and Chest X-Rays

All throughout the night: coughing, major horrible chest pain

6.30 am: wake up choking on myself. wake up boyfriend. boyfriend gets me cough drop and water. boyfriend says "you sound like you have bronchitis." I say "i hate doctors, but I need to go, i hurt."

7.00 am: drift off into sleep. boyfriend is still awake

7.30 am: sleeping, dreaming. i dreamt that we were driving through sardine canyon, but weren't able to make it. the snow was so bad. so we walked. really pretty sights even though we were walking through the rain and snow. doggy ran off on his own. next i remember being in a park and the doggy came back! we thought he was lost forever, but he followed us somehow. then there was a creeper at the park. boyfriend and i made friends with him. my old boss came to the park with some children and didn't like the creeper.

8.01 am: alarm goes off and my dream ends. get dressed. go to instacare.

9.30 am: after various nebulizers and chest x-rays i find out i have bronchitis

10.00 am: get multiple prescriptions for steroids, inhaler and cough syrup.

10.30 am: get home, eat a bagel and lay in bed.

What a morning. I was fully intending on this being a productive day, but not anymore. Damn diseases. Damn girls at work having bronchitis. Damn her mom for not wanting her to have antibiotics. Now I'm sick.

Off to bed my lovelies.....

1 comment: